TERMS AND CONDITIONS - DIRECTIONS - INFO - RULES - REGULATIONS - POLICIES
DAMAGE WAIVER PLAN: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. A damage waiver charge is included in the cost of all non-hotel reservations. It takes the place of a security deposit. This charge is not refundable. The amount of this charge is dependent on the size of your rental unit. This waiver is very important to you as a vacationer. The waiver covers UNINTENTIONAL DAMAGE to your vacation rental unit and all contents up to 1,000.00 US DOLLARS . Malicious behavior or intentionally damaged items are not covered under this waiver. THIS AGREEMENT MUST BE SIGNED AT CHECK IN. SHOULD YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS AGREEMENT, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US AT ANY OF THE NUMBERS ABOVE. Please refer to the additional Damage Waiver Plan document provided for complete details.
Security Deposit for Hotels: Hotels may charge a security deposit. Laos Mar charges a $150.00 security deposit that can be cash or credit card. Penasco del Sol charges a $50.00 cash security deposit. Rocky Point Reservations® does not collect these fees, and you are responsible for them at check-in.
MEXICO CAR INSURANCE: Most US car insurance is not valid in Mexico. Check with your own car insurance company to be sure. You may purchase it through the link provided on our web site, or by calling the Phoenix office. You can also purchase it from other authorized insurance companies.
RESERVATION CHANGES: Call our office for any changes to confirmed reservations. Each time you make a change to a confirmed reservation you will be charged an additional fee of $20.00 US dollars. CHANGE FEES ARE not refundable.
LATE CHECK-OUT: Pre-approved late check-out (arranged for ON the day of departure) will be charged $20.00 per hour. Unapproved late check-out will be charged $30.00 per hour. To avoid late check-out charges, check-out by 11:00 A.M. Late check-out may not be available at peak operating times. Consult the front desk at time of check-in.
PAYMENTS: All payments are due and payable now and will be charged to the Visa or MasterCard the renter has entered. At the time of check-in, you will be asked to read and sign this document agreeing to all terms and conditions herein.
NOT ALLOWED: Renters are not allowed to bring pets to any of our rental properties. FIREWORKS are not allowed at the rental or on the beaches near the rental. GLASS CONTAINERS are not allowed near the pool or hot tub of those properties having pools or hot tubs. City ordinance forbids any VEHICLES ON THE BEACH. If your neighbors complain of EXCESSIVE NOISE it will not be tolerated, and you will be asked to leave without refund. Failure to comply with any of these can result in contacting the police and will result in eviction with NO REFUND .
REQUESTING SPECIFIC UNITS: The rentals we manage are individually owned. Management will strive to comply with all reservation requests for specific units. However, due to owner changes, removal of units from the rental program, or mechanical problems, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE a specific unit.
OCCUPANCY: Each property we manage sleeps a specific number of persons (adults and children included). The number of occupants you paid for is noted on your confirmation. You will be subject to eviction, lose your security deposit and entire rental payment if more people are found in your rental.
AGE REQUIREMENTS: We cannot accept reservations for vacationing students at some properties. For rentals at Sonoran Spa and Sonoran Sea Resorts, we DO NOT rent to single persons under the age of 25 unless accompanied by parents during the entire rental period.
RESTRICTIONS: Guests are required to abide by the rules of the property in which you are staying. Please abide by the maximum occupancy for this property. Also abide by any notices posted by the property management or property association. Renter has total responsibility for securing protection against loss by fire or other cause to renter or renter's belongings. No insurance is carried for the renter by the property owner or Rocky Point Reservations®.
Thank you for reserving your accommodations with Rocky Point Reservations®. We are confident you will abide by these Rules and Regulations that are being provided for your convenience, and that your stay will be most pleasurable. The rules and regulations of the rental properties and the laws of Mexico are strictly enforced. Violators will be held accountable including, but not limited to, arrest by proper authorities, eviction from the premises and/or forfeiture of all monies paid.
* The rental rate is for a specified number of persons. If there is bedding for more than that number, extra persons are allowed at a charge of $20 per person per night (children 12 years and under are free).
* Please do not move or rearrange the furniture and avoid taking items from the condo. Everything is on inventory and anything damaged, broken, missing or lost will be charged to you. Please report any noticeable damages immediately upon check-in.
* Firearms and/or ammunitions are STRICTLY & SEVERELY prohibited by Mexican law.
* At Sonoran Sea and Sonoran Spa - All terrain vehicles (ATVs), jet skis, boats and sand rails are allowed on the property, but must be parked in a designated area.
* At Las Conchas All terrain vehicles (ATVs), jet skis, boats and sand rails are NOT ALLOWED.
* Camping on the grounds of the property is not allowed. Partying in the parking lot is not allowed.
* Only paid renters and owners are allowed to use the amenities such as the pool, hot tubs and grills.
* BBQ grills are not allowed inside the condos or homes or on the patios. Community charcoal grills are available at Sonoran Spa and Sonoran Sea. Bring your own charcoal. For other properties that allow BBQs, please place them a safe distance from the building.
* Quiet time is 10:00 p.m. no loud music, TVs, radios, parties.
* The pool at the Spa & Sea closes at 10:00 p.m.
* Cleaning service is provided after you check out of your unit.
NOTICE: By giving your credit card number, you agree to the above stated policies. You also agree that all information given is correct. Persons obtaining reservations under false pretenses will be subject to forfeiture of all monies paid and the party will not be permitted to register.